Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit of fun - Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years

+3
Anna
Admin
Andy Taylor
7 posters

Go down

A bit of fun -   Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years Empty A bit of fun - Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years

Post  Andy Taylor Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:44 am

DO YOU KNOW YOUR TEAM?

Ladies 1st XI Quiz

The Andy Years

Season 2007/2008

1. In 2007 we won the Belper Indoor League. How many Goals did we score in the group stages?

2. Anna Neilson scored 57 goals in this season, but at which ground did she score her 50th ?

3. In our League winning season, who scored our 100th goal of the campaign?

4. In the League winning match, Anna scored 3 of the 4 goals that day, but who got the other ?

5. Our biggest away win was 0 – 10 and our biggest home win was 11 – 0. But can you name the 2 teams we demolished?

Season 2008/2009

1. In 2008 we introduced “the pants of shame” but who was the 1st winner?

2. In what month did we gain our 2nd Midlands League win of the season?

3. At Towcester in the HA trophy last year we ran them all the way eventually losing out 7-5. But who scored our final goal that day?

4. At Southwell Brincliffe in Feb 2009, what was the score with 5 mins to go?

5. Our final Midlands game saw us beat Players 4-2 at home. But who won Man of the Match?

Season 2009 to present

1. During the summer we entered the Rolls Royce 7’s, we finished runners up but – not counting the penalty strokes at the end – how many goals did we concede?

2. We went to Newark pre-season and a current 1st xi player made her debut for the 1st XI, Name her?

3. Up to today our top scorers in Midlands – inc friendlies – are No 1 Anna, No 2 Laura, but who is in 3rd place?

4. 1 player has won the “Wig of Wonderment (M o M) twice this year, who?

5. Today – away v Loughborough – we took a squad of 12. How many of these players have scored during my time with the club for the 1st XI ?

Post your answers and I'll give you your scores

Last edited by Andy Taylor on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

A bit of fun -   Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years Empty Re: A bit of fun - Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years

Post  Admin Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Season 2007/2008

1. In 2007 we won the Belper Indoor League. How many Goals did we score in the group stages? 51?!?!

2. Anna Neilson scored 57 goals in this season, but at which ground did she score her 50th ? Royces???

3. In our League winning season, who scored our 100th goals of the campaign? Anna??

4. In the League winning match, Anna scored 3 of the 4 goals that day, but who got the other ? Kath???

5. Our biggest away win was 0 – 10 and our biggest home win was 11 – 0. But can you name the 2 teams we demolished? Findern (Both times???)

Season 2008/2009

1. In 2008 we introduced “the pants of shame” but who was the 1st winner? Marie!!!!

2. In what month did we gain our 2nd Midlands League win of the season? October??

3. At Towcester in the HA trophy last year we ran them all the way eventually losing out 7-5. But who scored our final goal that day? Taran???

4. At Southwell Brincliffe in Feb 2009, what was the score with 5 mins to go? Cant even remember the end score. Umm 3-2???

5. Our final Midlands game saw us beat Players 4-2 at home. But who won Man of the Match? Kelly???

Season 2009 to present

1. During the summer we entered the Rolls Royce 7’s, we finished runners up but – not counting the penalty strokes at the end – how many goals did we concede? 0??

2. We went to Newark pre-season and a current club player made her debut for the 1st XI, Name her? Teresa or Jenny?

3. Up to today our top scorers in Midlands – inc friendlies – are No 1 Anna, No 2 Laura, but who is in 3rd place? Mand?

4. 1 player has won the “Wig of Wonderment (M o M) twice this year, who? Kath

5. Today – away v Loughborough – we took a squad of 12. How many of these players have scored during my time with the club for the 1st XI ? 11!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://derbyasterdalehc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A bit of fun -   Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years Empty Re: A bit of fun - Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years

Post  Admin Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:16 pm

That's a good point....WHERE WAS THE WIG OF WONDERMENT????

Kelly need's her face adding to the Wig Board!!!!

KATH DO YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT YOU KEPT IT TO YOURSELF???

Can you bring it to training and we will get a pic ;-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A bit of fun -   Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years Empty Quiz Score LISA

Post  Andy Taylor Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Well Lisa your knowledge is quite astounding and you have certainly set the bar for all to beat....

Your score out of a possible 16 is ................

affraid 1 affraid
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Well I didnt cheat (as you can tell)

I think that it's proof that I have the worst memory on the team!!! Get in there! lol cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:46 pm

eason 2007/2008

1. In 2007 we won the Belper Indoor League. How many Goals did we score in the group stages? 49?

2. Anna Neilson scored 57 goals in this season, but at which ground did she score her 50th ? Ashbourne!!!!!!!

3. In our League winning season, who scored our 100th goal of the campaign? Not me - KAth?

4. In the League winning match, Anna scored 3 of the 4 goals that day, but who got the other ? Marie (possibly KAth?)

5. Our biggest away win was 0 – 10 and our biggest home win was 11 – 0. But can you name the 2 teams we demolished? Burton - my return game from me holidays! and i'd have to guess findern?

Season 2008/2009

1. In 2008 we introduced “the pants of shame” but who was the 1st winner? Marie - 2nd was you!

2. In what month did we gain our 2nd Midlands League win of the season? Feb??

3. At Towcester in the HA trophy last year we ran them all the way eventually losing out 7-5. But who scored our final goal that day? Mand!!!

4. At Southwell Brincliffe in Feb 2009, what was the score with 5 mins to go? losing 3-1

5. Our final Midlands game saw us beat Players 4-2 at home. But who won Man of the Match? Lisa

Season 2009 to present

1. During the summer we entered the Rolls Royce 7’s, we finished runners up but – not counting the penalty strokes at the end – how many goals did we concede? 1?

2. We went to Newark pre-season and a current 1st xi player made her debut for the 1st XI, Name her? Jo

3. Up to today our top scorers in Midlands – inc friendlies – are No 1 Anna, No 2 Laura, but who is in 3rd place? Marie

4. 1 player has won the “Wig of Wonderment (M o M) twice this year, who? Kelly

5. Today – away v Loughborough – we took a squad of 12. How many of these players have scored during my time with the club for the 1st XI ? 9
Anna
Anna

Back to top Go down

A bit of fun -   Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years Empty Quiz Score Anna

Post  Andy Taylor Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Like Lisa you too have set the bar at a level others will now have to beat...

Anna....out of a possible 16 you scored....................

geek 11 geek

Last edited by Andy Taylor on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Disappointing! Sad
Anna
Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Dymond Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:11 pm

Oh my God - how much time have you got Andy?!!!

I think I'm going to do really badly at this!!

Season 2007/2008

1. In 2007 we won the Belper Indoor League. How many Goals did we score in the group stages? 63

2. Anna Neilson scored 57 goals in this season, but at which ground did she score her 50th ? Ashbourne

3. In our League winning season, who scored our 100th goal of the campaign? Kath

4. In the League winning match, Anna scored 3 of the 4 goals that day, but who got the other ? Amanda

5. Our biggest away win was 0 – 10 and our biggest home win was 11 – 0. But can you name the 2 teams we demolished? I think Burton was 11 - 0 but I can't remember the other. I'll guess at Findern as well.

Season 2008/2009

1. In 2008 we introduced “the pants of shame” but who was the 1st winner? Me! (or Helena?)

2. In what month did we gain our 2nd Midlands League win of the season? January

3. At Towcester in the HA trophy last year we ran them all the way eventually losing out 7-5. But who scored our final goal that day? Amanda

4. At Southwell Brincliffe in Feb 2009, what was the score with 5 mins to go? losing 3 - 0

5. Our final Midlands game saw us beat Players 4-2 at home. But who won Man of the Match? Lisa

Season 2009 to present

1. During the summer we entered the Rolls Royce 7’s, we finished runners up but – not counting the penalty strokes at the end – how many goals did we concede? 0

2. We went to Newark pre-season and a current 1st xi player made her debut for the 1st XI, Name her? Theresa

3. Up to today our top scorers in Midlands – inc friendlies – are No 1 Anna, No 2 Laura, but who is in 3rd place? Kath

5. Today – away v Loughborough – we took a squad of 12. How many of these players have scored during my time with the club for the 1st XI ? 9

Last edited by Marie Dymond on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed my mind!!!)
Marie Dymond
Marie Dymond

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyO Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 am

Here is my stab:

Season 2007/2008

1. In 2007 we won the Belper Indoor League. How many Goals did we score in the group stages? 74

2. Anna Neilson scored 57 goals in this season, but at which ground did she score her 50th ? Home

3. In our League winning season, who scored our 100th goal of the campaign? Anna

4. In the League winning match, Anna scored 3 of the 4 goals that day, but who got the other ? Taran

5. Our biggest away win was 0 – 10 and our biggest home win was 11 – 0. But can you name the 2 teams we demolished? I would go for Finden and Wolferic?

Season 2008/2009

1. In 2008 we introduced “the pants of shame” but who was the 1st winner? Marie

2. In what month did we gain our 2nd Midlands League win of the season? Feb

3. At Towcester in the HA trophy last year we ran them all the way eventually losing out 7-5. But who scored our final goal that day? Amanda

4. At Southwell Brincliffe in Feb 2009, what was the score with 5 mins to go? losing 3 - 0

Season 2009 to present

1. During the summer we entered the Rolls Royce 7’s, we finished runners up but – not counting the penalty strokes at the end – how many goals did we concede? 0

2. We went to Newark pre-season and a current 1st xi player made her debut for the 1st XI, Name her? Theresa

3. Up to today our top scorers in Midlands – inc friendlies – are No 1 Anna, No 2 Laura, but who is in 3rd place? Kath

4. 1 player has won the “Wig of Wonderment (M o M) twice this year, who? Lisa

5. Today – away v Loughborough – we took a squad of 12. How many of these players have scored during my time with the club for the 1st XI ? 9 (which is including one of the longest time members - Lisa, poor show!!!!)

xxx
KellyO
KellyO

Back to top Go down

A bit of fun -   Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years Empty Quiz Score Marie

Post  Andy Taylor Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:51 am

OK Marie Dymond

Again another good effort........

Your final score is...............

Embarassed 8 Embarassed
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

A bit of fun -   Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years Empty Quiz Score Kelly

Post  Andy Taylor Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:58 am

Last seasons double winner.

Another decent effort .......

(I'm being kind )

& your score is.............

Sleep 7 Sleep
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  nigel Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 pm

I'm so gonna win this.... However, some of the Midlands games I wasn't even at.. Oh Well.. Here Goes

Season 2007/2008

1. In 2007 we won the Belper Indoor League. How many Goals did we score in the group stages? 67

2. Anna Neilson scored 57 goals in this season, but at which ground did she score her 50th ? Staveley

3. In our League winning season, who scored our 100th goal of the campaign? Not me - Marie

4. In the League winning match, Anna scored 3 of the 4 goals that day, but who got the other ? Marie

5. Our biggest away win was 0 – 10 and our biggest home win was 11 – 0. But can you name the 2 teams we demolished? Burton, and Matlock 3's

Season 2008/2009

1. In 2008 we introduced “the pants of shame” but who was the 1st winner? Marie

2. In what month did we gain our 2nd Midlands League win of the season? February

3. At Towcester in the HA trophy last year we ran them all the way eventually losing out 7-5. But who scored our final goal that day? Wasn't there, but did Lisa score??

4. At Southwell Brincliffe in Feb 2009, what was the score with 5 mins to go? 3-1 down

5. Our final Midlands game saw us beat Players 4-2 at home. But who won Man of the Match? Amazing Lisa

Season 2009 to present

2. We went to Newark pre-season and a current 1st xi player made her debut for the 1st XI, Name her? Ms Mullis

3. Up to today our top scorers in Midlands – inc friendlies – are No 1 Anna, No 2 Laura, but who is in 3rd place? Marie

5. Today – away v Loughborough – we took a squad of 12. How many of these players have scored during my time with the club for the 1st XI ? 8

If i don't win, least i hope to hav beaten Lisa's effort
cheers cheers
nigel
nigel

Back to top Go down

A bit of fun -   Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years Empty Quiz Score Nigel

Post  Andy Taylor Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Well well well

Even the umpires getting in on the act......

Well Nigel there is some good news --------

You have pipped Lisa

Nigel, your score is............

Evil or Very Mad 7 Evil or Very Mad
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

A bit of fun -   Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years Empty ladies 1st team quiz

Post  klee Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:57 pm

By Kathryn (it is Sunday, and that's my Sunday name!)
I think this could be my first ever post on the message board Smile While I'm here, I would just like to tell Lisa that I really do love the wonderously wonderous 'Wig of Wonderment' dearly, but even though I am reluctant to part with it, I know it is going to a good home! Apologies to Kelly, who will only have it for a shortened time.
Here goes with my effort at the quiz:

Season 2007/2008

1. In 2007 we won the Belper Indoor League. How many Goals did we score in the group stages? 50

2. Anna Neilson scored 57 goals in this season, but at which ground did she score her 50th ? Ashbourne

3. In our League winning season, who scored our 100th goal of the campaign? Kath (I think it was me?)

4. In the League winning match, Anna scored 3 of the 4 goals that day, but who got the other ? Marie

5. Our biggest away win was 0 – 10 and our biggest home win was 11 – 0. But can you name the 2 teams we demolished? Burton and Findern

Season 2008/2009

1. In 2008 we introduced “the pants of shame” but who was the 1st winner? Helena

2. In what month did we gain our 2nd Midlands League win of the season? February

4. At Southwell Brincliffe in Feb 2009, what was the score with 5 mins to go? 3-1 down

Season 2009 to present

klee

Back to top Go down

A bit of fun -   Ladies 1st XI Quiz - The Andy Years Empty Quiz Score KATH

Post  Andy Taylor Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Well folks I think we may have a winner

Kath Lee (AKA STATTO)

Your Score

cheers 14 cheers

Great score
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyO Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:15 am

Swot
KellyO
KellyO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down