Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies 2nd XI Good Luck for Saturday

3 posters

Go down

Ladies 2nd XI Good Luck for Saturday Empty Ladies 2nd XI Good Luck for Saturday

Post  Andy Taylor Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:34 am

Just a quick note to wish you all good luck for Saturdays game.

Following last seasons dissapointment the transformation has been huge, you've all worked so hard this season and deserve to be where you are at the top of the tree in Div 2.

Keep things calm and tight and I have no doubts at all that you will get the result you need to get back to Derbyshire 1. Come on girls this is your day, enjoy the moment.

My personal best wishes and those of the rest of the ladies 1st XI go with you.

GO GET 'EM GIRLS
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Ladies 2nd XI Good Luck for Saturday Empty go get em girls

Post  mansmichelle Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:22 am

thank you andy for your constant support, it is most appreciated and great to know that we have your support and that of the 1st team ladies. I for sure will do my best and am sure that we will finish top where we deserve to be, michelle

mansmichelle

Back to top Go down

Ladies 2nd XI Good Luck for Saturday Empty Re: Ladies 2nd XI Good Luck for Saturday

Post  Joanna Mullis Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 am

Come On Girls ! WE CAN DO THIS !!

Believe, stay calm - the goals will come, play our game - lets take it to them, but maximum discipline and effort at all times. No glory hunters (except for the forwards obviously), everyone has a job, this one is all about promotion and for all of the 2nds squad who have got us into this position...

J
x
Joanna Mullis
Joanna Mullis

Back to top Go down

Ladies 2nd XI Good Luck for Saturday Empty Re: Ladies 2nd XI Good Luck for Saturday

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down