Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies 1's Squad Saturday 12th March plus Training info

Go down

Ladies 1's Squad Saturday 12th March plus Training info Empty Ladies 1's Squad Saturday 12th March plus Training info

Post  Andy Taylor Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:11 am

Evening all,

Just a bit of house keeping.

Saturdays game is as follows:

Home 10:30am start

V Kettering

Meet 9:30am in the gym prompt so we can do a full 30 min warm up on the pitch.

Home Blue Kit.

SQUAD

LISA
AMANDA
MARIE
BETH
THERESA
LAURA
KELLY
ALI
KATH
BECKY
TARAN
RACHAEL.

Training

Tuesday is a key session for us & will be only for Saturdays squad as listed above. Can I PLEASE ask that you ALL attend this session.

We have the pitch from 7:30 - 9:30pm so can we have all there and warmed up for about 7:45pm. I want to give you all the best chance of staying in this league and finishing in the top 3, in order to help you do this I need to coach the full team.

Its very difficult to plan sessions with key players missing. If you can't make it for any reason please let me know, if you can make it but are going to be late, again I can plan accordingly.

I am sure you all know by know - I do go on about it A LOT !! - but Saturday marks a fantastic landmark (No Rachael not your Birthday!) but our 50th consecutive match in Midlands Hockey so lets make this day a treble celebration with:

• A Win to secure Midlands next season

• A Win to celebrate our 50th game

• A win --------------- errrrrrrr over stretched myself there -------------------- no I remember ........ for Rachaels Birthday.

See you all on Tuesday nice and relaxed but ready to go for a fun but competitive session.

Coach.
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down