Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ladies 1st XI move in to the Safety Zone

4 posters

Go down

ladies 1st XI move in to the Safety Zone Empty ladies 1st XI move in to the Safety Zone

Post  Andy Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:43 am

Good morning all,

I was not able to report on this before but I would now like to bring you up to date on the Midlands Feeder East Divisional Tables.

Over the previous couple of months there have been several infringements of the Midlands Rules and regulations by certain clubs. As a result the revised league tables have now been published and the appropriate points deductions made from all clubs concerned.

The good news for us (the ladies 1st XI) is that we now sit in 5th place 1 pt clear of 6th.

With the bottom 5 relegated we are currently in the safety zone.

Due to confidentiality I cannot supply any further information as to the reasons for the deductions but we now have to make the most of our good fortune.
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

ladies 1st XI move in to the Safety Zone Empty Re: ladies 1st XI move in to the Safety Zone

Post  Admin Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:51 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://derbyasterdalehc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ladies 1st XI move in to the Safety Zone Empty league tables

Post  Annie Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:46 am

Well that's ace - I think scratch

Do you have a link to the league tables for the 1sts?
Annie
Annie

Back to top Go down

ladies 1st XI move in to the Safety Zone Empty Re: ladies 1st XI move in to the Safety Zone

Post  Andy Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:25 am

Try this annie

Home Page: www.fixtureslive.com

Select Hockey Leagues from drop down menu

Midlands ladies hockey league

Feeder League East 2008
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:52 am

lol! OMG, how did that team loose 21 points?! What did they do, lynch an umpire or something?!
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down