Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I (WE) NEED YOUR HELP - Ladies 1st XI

Go down

I (WE) NEED YOUR HELP - Ladies 1st XI Empty I (WE) NEED YOUR HELP - Ladies 1st XI

Post  Andy Taylor Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:42 am

Evening all.

On Saturday the Ladies 1st XI are at Home, 3pm start v Ashbourne, in one of the most important games so far this season for us.

With results not going our way over recent weeks, this Saturdays encounter against our long time rivals has taken on a huge significance for the team and here's where i'm asking for your help.

We need supporters by the bucket load on Saturday. Neither of the Ladies teams have league fixtures and 3 mens sides are at home, so I ask you to put in the effort and come along with family and friends if you wish, to give us the edge we could certainly do with right now.

Bring your Loud voices and positive natures along and lets be heard.

We as a team have made every effort to support the rest of the club from the side lines, at social functions, at training and on the pitch with both players and umpires, now I ask the favours to be reurned.

We are a solid club who, when the need arises, can show just how United we realy are, so come along and give us your support and encouragement.

It will be a cracking game of Midlands Hockey.

We need your help.
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down