Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umpire plea and other things!!

3 posters

Go down

Umpire plea and other things!! Empty Umpire plea and other things!!

Post  shezza Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:59 am

Greetings all! The Ladies 2nds have a 2.30 match in Uttoxeter on 19th Feb and we are struggling to get an umpire. Is there anyone out there who could help us out or who knows someone who could? Obviously they need to be level 1 qualified. I'd be externally grateful to prevent me worrying all week!! We would obviously provide a lift if required. My mobile no is 07891 797916. Thanks.

While I'm on...congratulations to the Ladies 1st for securing their place in the Midlands League. That's it!! Also, I have never commented on the Ladies 2nds season before but it is fantastic that we are lying in 2nd place in the league...and have been all season despite having being newly promoted last year. I'm sure no-one could had pre-empted this when we first started. We just need to win our last two matches to remain in 2nd place so let's hope that Ashbourne are sitting back on their laurels and we can capitalise on this! Unfortunately the thick black line under us on the table insinuating that we may have been in line for promotion was a false alarm. That caused some excitement I can tell you! Everyone has given 100% and also the newcomers have fitted in really well. It has been a pleasure to play and captain the team for the second season and I feel personally that we are playing the best hockey I have seen. Keep it up girls!!

Thanks
Sheridan

shezza

Back to top Go down

Umpire plea and other things!! Empty Re: Umpire plea and other things!!

Post  Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 am

Great to hear the 2nds are doing so well, well done on a fantastic season so far and I know your gonna want to end it well! Good luck for your last few fixtures Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://derbyasterdalehc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cfeeney Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:19 pm

well done us!!!

Another great season, lets win the last 2 games,

What a great team to be part of!!

cfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down