Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies pat on backs!

4 posters

Go down

Ladies pat on backs! Empty Ladies pat on backs!

Post  Anna Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 am

Just wanted to say a quick well done to all the ladies' teams this year!

Congratulations to the 1sts for securing Midlands hockey for another year. Congratulations to the 3rds for (from my memory!) finishing higher than ever before!

And... congratulations to the 2nds for finishing 2nd in a league that we were only promoted to this season! And to finish it off against top of the league (who had a 100% record up to that point) with a win was brilliant! Ok, we're not world beaters but it was a bloomin' good effort!

Congrats to all!!!
Anna
Anna

Back to top Go down

Ladies pat on backs! Empty Well done!!

Post  cfeeney Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 am

Well done all!!

Esp the 2nds, what an amazing game to finish, 110% from all players.

Bring on next year another promotion for us??

colette
xx

cfeeney

Back to top Go down

Ladies pat on backs! Empty well done

Post  Andy Taylor Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:14 am

Well done Saurday you 2's Gutsy performance. Looking good for next season.
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Ladies pat on backs! Empty Thanks to all the 2nds

Post  shezza Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:31 am

Well here's the emotional statement after having now retrieved myself from the ceiling after Saturday's victory! What a way to finish the season. The effort put in by everyone was phenomenal and it was our composure and determination which won us the game. It has been another fabulous season and mine and Caroline's job is made so much easy by the reliability and committment of all the team. It's also hard to believe that we have had several new players coming into the team who have made the transition so smoothly so thank you to all of you newcomers!

I also think that regular training has been key to success on the pitch and thanks go to Andy for training us initially and setting the ball rolling and again to everyone for continuing to attend with the help of Jan and Val overseeing things. I'm hoping that Jan will get a new watch for next season for the inital warm up where her minutes seem to last longer than everyone elses!

Also thanks to the umpires especially Phil Harvey for his help throughout the season.

Also congratulations to the two other teams - a successful season all round for the ladies - let's continue the good work next season.

That's all folks

Sheridan

shezza

Back to top Go down

Ladies pat on backs! Empty Re: Ladies pat on backs!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down