Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go again, This time its ENGLAND

Go down

Here we go again, This time its ENGLAND Empty Here we go again, This time its ENGLAND

Post  Andy Taylor Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Following a meeting I had with England Hockey representatives yesterday - Sunday 12th June – I am very proud and excited to announce another great coup for our club.

In late July the England Masters Ladies travel to Australia for a tri-nations tournament and as a warm up fixture they have asked that we travel to Cannock on the 3rd of July to play them.

This is a great honour for us all and I’m sure that the 16 players selected ( announced by Thursday 16th June ) and the Management team will once again do our club proud.

We all thought that last seasons game v the Aussies, and the fantastic 1-1 draw we attained, was possibly the pinnacle of what we would achieve as a Ladies 1st XI but we have been given another crack at International opposition.

(I have to say when I told Janice she was playing the abject joy in her voice of being able to have a crack at the English was brilliant. For those that don’t know Jan is Welsh! All it needed on the end of the conversation was a Mu Ha Ha Ha Ha)

Please please please get your family, your friends, others from the Hockey community, ex and current players, anyone you can think of to come down to see the game.

We need and want your support.

So mark this in you diaries.

Sunday July 3rd, 12 noon start at Cannock HC

Here we go again, This time its ENGLAND 247077_231444183532560_100000009416931_997501_8362250_n
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down