Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gilmour Sports Club Rebate

2 posters

Go down

Gilmour Sports Club Rebate Empty Gilmour Sports Club Rebate

Post  LeeHarr Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:43 am

http://www.gilmoursportsfieldhockey.com/

Gilmour Sports are a field hockey website supplying all the kit and equipment you may need. I have used them frequently for purchasing club goalkeeping kit and have found them to be competitive on price with an extensive range of kit/equipment. I have only ever received excellent customer service. They have a 30 day no quibble money back policy.

I have just set up a loyalty code with them that will earn the club a 5% rebate on all purchases made using this code, which is CLBS425. This will then be available for the club to use to purchase kit/equipment.

So if you are thinking of purchasing a new stick or kit for the new season please consider purchasing from Gilmour Sports. They are very competitively priced and you will be earning money back for the club.
Thank you
LeeHarr
LeeHarr

Back to top Go down

Gilmour Sports Club Rebate Empty Loyalty card

Post  Andy Taylor Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:00 am

This is another positive step in putting additional funds into the club, great idea Lee.

The only slight downer on this is that after several committee meetings over the last 2 months, we have just purchased a substantial amount of new playing kit for the club and are in advanced negotiations for even more club kit - tracksuits, Social Shirts etc If we had known about this offer at committee i'm sure it would have come into consideration within the decision making process. But looking forward it is a very positive step for the club and its finances.

Great idea Lee
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down