Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great win for the Ladies 1sts!

3 posters

Go down

Great win for the Ladies 1sts! Empty Great win for the Ladies 1sts!

Post  Marie Dymond Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Ladies 1sts 2 - 0 Ashbourne

Just wanted to say well done to everyone on a great team performance and a very important win!

Everyone played well but to quote Nigel, "Lisa, you were awesome!!!"

Bring on Loughborough next week!!

See you all at training,

Marie
xx
Marie Dymond
Marie Dymond

Back to top Go down

Great win for the Ladies 1sts! Empty Thanks Skipper.

Post  Andy Taylor Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:25 am

Morning all.

Great great win yesterday. Goose’s penalty corner goal after 8 mins with a deft flick over the keeper was a great start and Anna’s goal early in the 2nd half put the game away.

I know we made it look hard work in the 2nd half but a terrific performance never the less.

I don’t know who got MOM today yet as I had to leave straight from the game but my vote would have gone to Lisa without a shadow of a doubt. Great individual performance that kept us in the game at times.

Thanks to all those that came along to support – it didn’t go un-noticed - a huge thank you from us all.

There was also a very significant achievement as a result of todays victory.

For the past 4 years we – Ladies section – have been 4th in the county rankings behind Belper, Matlock and Ashbourne. But with 3 wins out of the last 3 games against Ashbourne Lds 1st XI (3-0, 4-2, 2-0) we can now VERY PROUDLY boast that we have risen up to that 3rd place spot.

Its great testament to the commitment of every player that we have now overtaken a very good Ashbourne club.

On a personal note I want to thank Jo Mullis for looking after me yesterday while I was ill, the texts, e-mails and calls last night were appreciated – I didn’t know about them as I was in bed - I know Andrea replied to most of you. I’m fine now and will be on better form next week I promise.

And Kelly I may even get my t/suit logo’d up lol. Laughing

Thanks everyone and I look forward to next week and the visit of Loughborough Students.
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Great win for the Ladies 1sts! Empty Re: Great win for the Ladies 1sts!

Post  Admin Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:08 am

Well done girls on a much needed win.

We had a great team spirit and I strongly believe this helped to keep us going. Every Single one of you played with everything you had and battled right up to the final whistle to make sure we kept that clean sheet we so badly needed.

Andy I have to say, for you to be so ill yet to still come, coach us and stay to watch until the final whistle blew was truly appriciated.

Again, a great performance and let's now think about next week and go in to it with the same attitude Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://derbyasterdalehc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Great win for the Ladies 1sts! Empty Re: Great win for the Ladies 1sts!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down