Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kilomathon route road closure info please for Junior training.

Go down

Kilomathon route road closure info please for Junior training. Empty Kilomathon route road closure info please for Junior training.

Post  Annie Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:48 am

Hi all,

Junior training is on this Sunday and so is the Kilomathon (good luck to any crazy people doing it btw Embarassed )

I am trying to find out what the route is and how much effect it will have on Junior trianing. I've been on the web and got some conflicting info that it will go through Long Eaton or that it will be going past Chilwell from there head to Sawley then Draycott (missing out Long Eaton)

Either way, there may be some disruption for parents journeys in terms of road closures but the best info at the moment seems to be the local road closures signs. I'd like to warn the parents with as much relevant info as possible.

Sooooo...

Have you passed any signs that roads are going to closed in the Derby & Notts areas? If so, which roads were they?
Anyone living in Long Eaton... have you had any signs put up round there indicating road closures?

Any info, greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Annie
Annie
Annie

Back to top Go down