Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies 2nd 6 Belper 3rds 0

Go down

Ladies 2nd 6 Belper 3rds 0 Empty Ladies 2nd 6 Belper 3rds 0

Post  shezza Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:06 am

Well this game (according to Phil Harvey) was "the best he had seen us play this season." The commitment and determination from everyone was apparent and the passing and distribution of the ball between all the team was excellent. Caroline had pushed Gill further up the pitch yesterday and boy did she look comfortable!!

I cannot remember all the goals - the first one was a bit of a fumble, the two I do remember are Tracy's strike over the goalkeeper and Beth's beautiful text book penalty corner strike. The other scorers were Jan, Theresa and Helen; (Helen must have had over half a dozen strikes at goal - culminating in hitting the post in the last few minutes!).
Everyone played well yesterday....also worth mentioning is how well Beth and Theresa have adjusted to playing with the team. It has been a seamless transition and I would like to thank them for giving 100% in the games they have played so far.

Our big game is next week against Stavely when our bodyclocks have got to adjust to a 4.30 start!!

Let's go in confidently and show them what we are made of!!

Man of the match - Gill - very well deserved in her new role.

shezza

Back to top Go down