Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mens 4ths verse Burton 5ths

Go down

Mens 4ths verse Burton 5ths Empty Mens 4ths verse Burton 5ths

Post  2 Kebabs Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:44 pm

Unfortunately I have to report that the 4ths let the side down again. In this clash with fellow strugglers Burton 5, we went into the game with some hopes of a win on the back of our 3 week winning run. With the defense and midfield the same as the previous weeks. We did have a week forward line through of myself who is injuried with a bad back and Seb Flint who usually plays in goals. I must say I would of preferred a stronger forward line but as the 5th keep refusing to release players upward we nearly only had 10 players.

The first half saw attacks by both team in equal numbers but nothing seamed to come from them. The half-time score for the third league game on the trot was 0 - 0. The second half saw Burton score to goals by some talented youngsters on the counter attack. Despite have several short corners we were unable to score from then this week although we did a get a goal back.

Final Score Burton 2 Derby Asterdale 1

Next weeks game is against the league leaders at 10am at woodlands HEAVEN HELP US.

2 Kebabs

Back to top Go down