Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well done Ladies 2nds

4 posters

Go down

Well done Ladies 2nds Empty Well done Ladies 2nds

Post  shezza Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:16 am

I just wanted to say to the Ladies 2nds - a big thank you for all the effort you have put into the season so far. I echo Colette's sentiments when I say this has been the best season so far since I have been playing for the club (which is 10 years - eek). Although we were relegated last year we have been playing some excellent hockey and my initial worry was that we would adjust to the level of the teams in the division. We have definitely not done this. I cannot fault the effort and commitment of everyone. The addition of the first team players seems to have brought out the best in everyone and the team work and team spirit are faultless.

I am really looking forward to the rest of the season - especially the game against Matlock - bring it on!!! Smile

Wishing everyone in the club a Happy Xmas and the best of luck for the remainder of the season.

Sheridan (Ladies 2nds joint captain)
x

shezza

Back to top Go down

Well done Ladies 2nds Empty Re: Well done Ladies 2nds

Post  Andy Taylor Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:07 am

I couldn’t agree more.

I have been to watch several of your games and the team spirit, commitment and enjoyment is there for all to see. A belief has returned to the team due in no short measure to the captaincy and leadership of the squad.

The ladies section has finally been strengthened this season with the introduction of several key players into the 1st XI squad enabling the other teams to reap the benefits of experienced players stepping into other teams.

I speak with Collette twice every week & it’s great to hear just how much you are all enjoying yourselves and how well you’re playing.

We (the ladies 1st XI) all hope you continue with the winning streak and get into the top division next season. You deserve it.

We will – when possible – get to your games to support you as much as we can. It’s always a major boost when you see the supporters on the side-lines cheering you on and I hope we do a good job for you.

Keep it going and good luck for the 2nd half of the season.
Andy Taylor
Andy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyO Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 am

Here here. Well done 2nds. May it continue into the 2nd half of the season.
KellyO
KellyO

Back to top Go down

Well done Ladies 2nds Empty A Joy to be part of...

Post  Joanna Mullis Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:11 am

Team Spirt in bucket loads ! ...On and off the pitch !! sunny

It's not just about the 11 players on the pitch when whilstle is first blown, we have a proper squad, who work hard for each other week in and week out. We take it in turns to do the hard work and to share the glory ! king

We have a cracking squad: commited defence, tireless midfield and forwards who know where the goal is. But we also have goal scorers from all over the pitch and a belief that we can face any team. We are in a great position, all we need is that final push for promotion ! Lets do it !!

Go 2nds !! cheers

Merry Christmas Everyone santa

J
x
Joanna Mullis
Joanna Mullis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down