Match Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies 2nds back on top and there to stay !

2 posters

Go down

Ladies 2nds back on top and there to stay ! Empty Ladies 2nds back on top and there to stay !

Post  mansmichelle Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:46 am

What can I say, what a turn around from a disastrous game against Findern that ended up being abandoned - so glad it was - as the way we were going could have been a lot worse!

However what's more important is we put it behind us and this Saturday we were awesome, back to our winning ways, with dare I say it "small balls" as one of the captains said, and working for each other and playing our game. We never looked in trouble at all and it was great to be back where we deserved with a 7-0 win.

Could have been a lot more, but at the end of the day we did what we needed and now we need to stay here - where we deserve to be!

Role on Saturday and let's do it all again

it was a pleasure, thanks to all of you and also the amazing support from the sidelines with Jo, Karl, Gill's mum, Sheridan's dad, 3rd team ladies (seemed a bit more excited about having 12 of their own) but still supported us through out and anyone else I have missed off xx

also last but not least the fantastic umpiring from asterdale and good advantage played which continued the flow of the game at all times xxx

mansmichelle

Back to top Go down

Ladies 2nds back on top and there to stay ! Empty great result

Post  Val Cole Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Thanks for the report Michelle. It was a great result and hopefully will spur us on for those last 2 games(plus 20 minutes) It's amazing how enjoyable it still is chasing that silly little ball around on a Saturday. Personally I prefer my big balls (sorry captain small balls) All hands to the pump on Sat. Remember your early alarm call!
Val Cole
Val Cole

Back to top Go down